Position Type: Contractor
ABOUT THE CLINIC
Vitality Unleashed Psychology is a boutique private clinical psychology practice based in Bundall, on the beautiful Gold Coast. We are a clinical team of Psychologists and Clinical Psychologists that provides services to kids, teens and adults for a wide range of mental health and physical health issues. We pride ourselves on providing a warm, safe therapeutic space for our clients to come for help with their wellbeing. We strive for a strong supportive and enjoyable workplace culture. Our clinic is highly passionate about helping people to overcome their mental health and wellbeing challenges. We provide a high quality service of psychology to people whom live in the Gold Coast and surrounding towns/cities. Our services are primarily provided face-to-face, otherwise Telehealth to those who require same. We have been operating on the Gold Coast since 2014 and have a strong reputation amongst referrers and the community. We have a strong retention base of clients owing to our high quality of service and excellent systems and processes.
We are seeking an Accredited Dietician to join our existing team of practitioners to assist our clients improving their mental and physical health through nutrition. We specifically require a dietician whom has interest and experience in providing dietician services to clients with disordered eating/eating disorders due to the increasing demand for these services. We also have clients without eating disorders whom also need the help of a dietician that we would like the successful candidate to assist with.
As an experienced clinician you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of clinical practice, clinical governance and workload management, and will have the following:
- Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognised tertiary university
- Current or eligibility for Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) status with the Dieticians Association of Australia
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider Number
- Must hold or be eligible to hold a current Blue Card
- Current or ability to apply for Malpractice and Professional Indemnity Insurance with adequate level of cover
- An understanding of disordered eating and eating disorders, with prior experience in treating these presentations
- Compassionate and empathetic nature with a genuine interest in improving the wellbeing of our clients
- High level written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- High level time management skills and work efficiency
- High level interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated honesty, integrity, and reliability
- Demonstrated high level of ethics
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Willingness to provide Telehealth consultations as required by clients
- Commitment to on-going professional development in the areas that support our clients
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Consultation days and times are negotiable depending on what suits your circumstances, including evenings and weekends
- Capacity to see clients within your specific areas of interest in addition to what our clients present with
- Full administrative support
- Full access to a wide range of clinical resources
- Weekly peer supervision at no extra cost
- Beautifully renovated psychology clinic with a wonderfully fresh look and feel
- Fully equipped consulting room
- WI-FI, air-conditioning and heating throughout the clinic
- Highly supportive team environment and workplace culture
- Safe, therapeutic space for yourself and the clients
- Free on-site visitor parking for clients
This is an Independent Contractor position. Remuneration will be discussed in detail with applicants following genuinely expressed interest in the position.
If you are interested in joining the team at Vitality Unleashed Psychology, we would absolutely love to hear from you!
To apply, simply complete our online application form by going to the ‘Apply Now’ section, and upload your current Cover Letter and Resume.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact us today on 07 5574 3888 or email email@example.com
Apply For Job