Position: Accredited Dietician
Position Type: Contractor
ABOUT THE CLINIC
We are currently seeking a fully-qualified Dietician whom has experience in working with people with mental health issues, particularly Eating Disorders (eg., Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa) and disordered eating) to join our existing Psychology team. Vitality Unleashed Psychology is a heavily booked out psychology clinic with many clients on our waiting list at any given time. Our clinic provides a high quality service of psychology to people whom live in the Gold Coast and surrounding towns/cities. We are receiving more GP and self-referrals for requests for eating disorder treatment and weight concern, thus we are seeking an experienced dietician who can add value to our clinic via providing dietary services to those with mental health needs as well.
Our services are primarily provided face-to-face, otherwise Telehealth to those who require same. We have been operating on the Gold Coast since 2014 and have a strong reputation amongst referrers and the community. We have a strong retention base of clients owing to our high quality of service and excellent systems and processes. Additionally, our clinic was newly renovated January 2021 to a gorgeous fresh atmosphere that is a pleasure to be in.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Full registration an Accredited Dietician
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number
- Experience in working with clients with mental health issues, particularly Eating Disorders and disordered eating
- Compassionate and empathetic nature with a genuine interest in improving the wellbeing of our clients
- High level written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- High level time management skills and work efficiency
- High level interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated honesty, integrity, and reliability
- Demonstrated high level of ethics
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Willingness to provide Telehealth consultations as required by clients
- Commitment to on-going professional development in the areas that support our clients
- Hold an ABN or eligibility to apply for an ABN
- Current or ability to apply for Malpractice and Professional Indemnity Insurance with adequate level of cover
Benefits we provide
- Consultation days and times are negotiable depending on what suits your circumstances, including evenings and weekends
- Full administrative support
- Full access to a wide range of clinical resources
- Weekly peer supervision at no extra charge
- Newly renovated psychology clinic with a wonderful fresh look and feel
- Fully equipped consulting room
- WI-FI, air-conditioning and heating throughout clinic
Remuneration will be discussed in detail to applicants following genuine expressed interest in the position.
If you are interested in joining the team at Vitality Unleashed Psychology, we would absolutely love to hear from you!
To apply, simply complete our online application form by going to the ‘Apply Now’ section, and upload your current Cover Letter and Resume.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact us today on 07 5574 3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org