Vitality Unleashed Psychology is a newly renovated, boutique Clinical Psychology private practice based in Bundall, Gold Coast that boasts a calm and pleasant space, loads of natural sunlight and plants. Our clinic is dedicated to helping people whom struggle with mental health as we believe that strong mental health is the key to happiness and a good quality life. We provide assessment, diagnosis and treatment to children, adults, couples and families for a range of presenting psychological issues.
Vitality Unleashed Psychology has a full-time Clinical Psychologist in addition to health practitioners whom consult from our rooms independently (dietician, counsellor, EFT practitioner).
We are seeking an experienced administration support/receptionist to play a key role in the high quality service that Vitality Unleashed Psychology seeks to provide to clients, their families, and third-parties.
This position is offered Part-Time and will require the person to have availability to work Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays between 20-25 hours per week.
Job tasks and responsibilities
As the face of Vitality Unleashed Psychology as our clients attend our clinic, you will be required to complete the following tasks on a daily/regular basis:
- Answering and making phone calls to clients and third-party organisations
- Interacting with clients in-person and via email greeting and assisting with their enquiries
- Appointment diary management
- Invoicing/billing via Merchant Terminal and Online
- Management of Invoices and Remittance Advices
- Management of client records
- Update tracking sheets and records
- Filing documents
- Preparation of typed documents
- Basic marketing tasks
- General office cleaning/tidy
- Respectful, friendly and helpful nature with good interpersonal skills
- Patience and understanding for mental health difficulties
- Previous experience in working in an a health/medical admin/receptionist role
- Be a skilled touch-typist
- Be experienced at using Apple Mac hardware and applications, and Microsoft applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Have previous experience with using, or fast capacity to learn how to use online appointment diary applications/software. We use PowerDiary
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work individually and within a team
- Able to self-manage with tasks that need to be completed each day
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and easily
- Very efficient with completing work tasks
- Motivated and eager acquire new experience and skills
- Previous experience with Medicare is desirable though not required
- Able to work Monday-Thursdays during standard business hours including during school holidays
Skills and experience
We are seeking someone who has a warm and caring nature, who takes pride in their work, and has a strong desire to be part of Vitality Unleashed Psychology as a valued team member for the long-term. The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
This role is Part-Time at 20-25 hours per week. Salary + superannuation + annual leave and sick leave are included. This role is offered under the ‘Health Professionals & Support Services Award’ (MA000027).
Our website: www.vitalityunleashed.com.au
If this sounds like you, we would absolutely LOVE to hear from you. Please submit your Cover Letter & Resume via Apply Online.
If you have any questions about this position, please email Ashley at email@example.com
Applications Close: Thursday 18th February, 2021