Position Type: Contractor
ABOUT THE CLINIC
We are currently seeking a fully-qualified Psychologist to join our existing Psychology team. Vitality Unleashed Psychology is a heavily booked out psychology clinic with many clients on our waiting list at any given time. Our clinic provides a high quality service of psychology to people whom live in the Gold Coast and surrounding towns/cities. Our services are primarily provided face-to-face, otherwise Telehealth to those who require same. We have been operating on the Gold Coast since 2014 and have a strong reputation amongst referrers and the community. We have a strong retention base of clients owing to our high quality of service and excellent systems and processes. Additionally, our clinic was newly renovated January 2021 to a gorgeous fresh atmosphere that is a pleasure to be in.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Eligibility for a Medicare provider number
- Completed training in the psychological modalities of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Mindfulness, and Motivational Interviewing
- Compassionate and empathetic nature with a genuine interest in improving the wellbeing of our clients
- High level written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
- High level time management skills and work efficiency
- High level interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated honesty, integrity, and reliability
- Demonstrated high level of ethics
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Willingness to provide Telehealth consultations as required by clients
- Commitment to on-going professional development in the areas that support our clients
- Hold an ABN or eligibility to apply for an ABN
- Current or ability to apply for Malpractice and Professional Indemnity Insurance with adequate level of cover
Bonus Candidate Qualities
- Completed Training in the area of Schema Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), or an interest to complete these training modalities
- Experience and interest in providing assessment and treatment to clients with Eating Disorder issues
- Experience and interest in providing psycho-metric/cognitive assessments as requested by clients
Benefits we provide
Remuneration will be discussed in detail to applicants following genuine expressed interest in the position.
If you are interested in joining the team at Vitality Unleashed Psychology, we would absolutely love to hear from you!
To apply, simply complete our online application form by going to the ‘Apply Now’ section, and upload your current Cover Letter and Resume.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact us today on 07 5574 3888 or email email@example.com