About Vitality Unleashed Psychology
All of you must want to know about vitality unleashed that what exactly it means? Below you can find complete detail……
Vitality Unleashed Psychology is founded by Ashley Gilmour, Clinical Psychologist. This is a Gold Coast-based clinic situated in the heart of Bundall.
What do you know about vitality? In reality, vitality means energy and life constrain inside us in the physical, mental, and also in emotional areas. When we have physical vitality, we are brimming with physical prosperity and quality of life. Moreover, oxygen is flowing throughout our whole body that enables us to do our daily routine tasks effortlessly. In addition to this, whether we are at home, the office, or at a playground, or somewhere else; it helps us to do every single task with ease.
Significantly, to have mental vitality is to have the great intellectual capacity that enables us to have clear reasoning, to focus on what we’re chipping away at, to recall imperative things, to comprehend and take care of issues, to manage everyday issues easily as they emerge.
As well as, about vitality we can say that having emotional vitality is to have the capacity to take part in constructive reasoning, to feel satisfied, and appreciated, to feel responsible for our feelings, and to feel worthy as a person.
There is no doubt that when we have all of the above-mentioned vitalities, we can handle any challenging situation with ease. Moreover, it is the point at which these parts of our prosperity are enduring that life turns out to be substantially more of a battle.
What do ‘Vitality Unleased’ means?
So what does ‘Vitality Unleashed’ actually mean at that point? Uniquely, I am a solid adherent to that when we have Vitality, we are lined up with who we truly are – positive vitality apart from this, we know that we are adjusted because we feel positive, cheerful, and dynamic. Therefore, this is our actual condition of being and it is inside all of us.
However, life circumstances happen to us from the moment we are born which have the potential to create blocks and limiting beliefs within us that affect our behavior as well as thoughts. Important to realize, our relationships with people, make us feel anxious, discouraged, influence our rest, make our vitality thick where we feel substantial, and adapt in manners that are not good for our health.
Thus, I desire to help you to work through and clear these blocks to Unleash the Vitality that is within you! Once we have Vitality, we can achieve any goal that is our desire – there are no limits to what we can achieve in our life.. it is at this point of having Vitality that we then have the Freedom to Flourish! which every one of us deserves to live a fulfilling life.
Adult Mental Health – Public Sector:
Community Adult Mental Health Teams – Victoria & Townsville
Adult Acute Care Treatment Team – Victoria
- Assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of adults experiencing major mental illness and personality disorder, including those who are under the Mental Health Act
- Crisis assessment and management of adults experiencing acute presentation including suicidality and self-harm requiring immediate intervention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, working alongside family, hospital staff, ambulance, and police
Headspace – Gold Coast & Townsville
- Assessment, diagnosis, and treatment to youth & young adults aged between 12-24 years of age are also often experiencing social issues such as homelessness, family violence, education, unemployment, etc.
JCU Psychology Clinic – Townsville
- Assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of children through to older adults, including psychological therapy, and also the comprehensive neuropsychological assessment of neuropsychological/cognitive difficulties such as ADHD, memory and learning problems, Alzheimer’s etc.
Research Worker in the Department of Psychiatry, James Cook University under the head of the discipline, Professor Bernard Baune. This research primarily involved investigating the highly fascinating area of research about the bi-directional link between cardiovascular diseases and depression. Here is the result of the research, check out the following publications below:
Baune, BT., Stuart, M., Gilmour, A., et al. (2012). The relationship between subtypes of depression and cardiovascular disease: A systematic review of biological models. Translational Psychiatry. 2, e92, p.1-19.
Baune, BT., Stuart, M., Gilmour, A., et. al. (2012). Moderators of the relationship between depression and cardiovascular disorders: A systematic review. General Hospital Psychiatry. Vol 34(5), p. 478-492.
Research Worker in the Department of Psychology, James Cook University, under Dr. Anne Swinbourne. This research is conducted within the area of Health Psychology investigating peoples’ sun-protective attitudes and behaviors to understand the psychology that how we can encourage people to use adequate sun protection, particularly within the North Queensland region where skin cancer prevalence in Townsville is one of the highest in the world.
PARTICULAR AREAS OF INTEREST
Ashley has a passion for helping people with all types of mental health and well-being issues. Particular areas of interest include:
- The Subconscious Mind: understanding the power of our subconscious beliefs and working with the subconscious mind to identify limiting beliefs formed in earlier years during times of particular experiences. Furthermore, clearing these beliefs at the subconscious level provide the client with the freedom to flourish in all aspects of their life.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Depressive Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Grief Therapy
- Sexual Abuse Therapy
Ashley has training and experience in utilising a wide variety of treatment modalities including:
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Schema Therapy
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Matrix Re-imprinting
- Motivational Interviewing